Innovative Egyptian sanitaryware brand specialising in contemporary design led bathroom interiors, Whiteville Ceramics, is dedicated to its mission to help save the world’s water with the launch of its water SAVER® system and rimless VORTIX® technology: both now available to the UK bathroom market.
Whiteville Ceramics believe that saving water is one of the main goals in contemporary living and the simplest way to achieve this, is through toilet water. Modern by design and innovative in function, the company’s range of contemporary WCs are designed using the latest water-saving technology and rimless system to reduce water usage, optimise flushing and increase hygiene standards in the bathroom.
With outstanding design and innovation that is second to none, Whiteville Ceramics has elevated its range of sanitaryware to the next level and this is how:
WATER SAVER® TECHNOLOGY – SAVER® by Whiteville Ceramics reduces water usage by up to 50% and is available across all WCs. This pioneering water-saving technology reduces energy costs, as well as help save the world’s water resources and given only 2% of the Earth’s fresh supply of water is locked in ice caps and glaciers, water conservation is integral to the company’s product designs and advances in technology.
An average flush typically uses upto 6 litres of water each time. SAVER® actually reduces the volume of water on tank models, saving anywhere from 3 to 4.5 litres in full flush and from 2.5 to 3 litres in a small flush. This gives the average UK homeowner a total saving of up to 50%, reducing general household utility bills and creating a more sustainable bathroom and lifestyle.
THE VORTIX® SYSTEM – Not only does this system ensure better hygienic standards, since every part of the WC can be easily cleaned, the rimless design when combined with the VORTIX® technology, results in optimized performance with every flush.
By removing the rim and using the powerful VORTIX® system to push water both horizontally and vertically around the bowl, means the water passes across more internal surface area and water is released through one or two separate nozzles. This patented innovation creates a vortex effect, which efficiently cleans the pan without splashing over the sides. The rimless technology ensures better hygiene standards, since every part of the WC can be easily cleaned preventing mould growth in hidden areas. Furthermore, VORTIX® also reduces noise resulting in a rimless system that is functional, water saving, silent and with zero spray every use!
“Sustainability is at the forefront of everyone’s mind right now and finding ways to save money and water in the home has become a key criterion for greener living – especially in the bathroom. According to a new report by Garnier, 73% of UK homeowners want to be more sustainable in 2021, which goes to show us all that the past year has made us think differently about how we behave. Of those 73%, almost half agreed that 2020 was a wake-up call to protect the environment and this is clear when we consider the latest trend for eco interiors that incorporate sustainable product design,” says Graham Bucktrout, Managing Director at IBC Group.
Exclusive to Whiteville Ceramics, the new SAVER® technology and VORTIX® system is available across a series of wall-hung and floor-standing WCs in the following Sanitaryware Collections:
- WING Edgy & WING Round designed by David E. Michaud: wall-hung/floor-standing WCs, which unite three different design solutions in one unique modular system with select models available with wing detail – NOTE: WING Smooth *Coming Soon*
- CONTINENTAL designed by Nilo Gioacchini wall-hung/floor-standing WCs, presenting elegant design with outstanding performance
- SMART designed by Nilo Gioacchini: floor-standing WCs, boasting larger profiles and wide comfort seats for added comfort
- ONDA designed by Luca Cimarra: wall-hung/floor-standing WCs & wall-hung Bidets, inspired by natural movement with soft curves and a unique polished finish
- DELTA designed by the Whiteville design team: floor-standing WCs with sleek edges designed to be comfortable, adaptable and easy to clean.
- Rimless WC design is minimalist, easy to clean and extremely hygienic by ensuring zero build-up of hidden bacteria and dirt
- Easy application, as each WC is designed with a hidden fastening system that can be removed as needed
- Ergonomic seats with special 40cm comfort-width seats available across selected collections
- Quality soft-close seats available to match each range, as standard
- Premium materials using high pressure casting technology to focus on the finer design details